Wednesday, April 01, 2020

What Do We Need?



An angel to help out? Rather not, science is what we need or...



He at least ...



To control! To a normal life.

This is for "Tom´s "Signs 2".

A cat is a cat, so the Tiger counts as Lion of the day :-)

23 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Guten Morgen Iris! Freut mich, dass es dir besser geht. Viel Spaß beim Tanzen! Ja, alle Katzen sind sich irgendwie ähnlich. Hier scheint die Sonne, hoffentlich auch bei Dir. GlG, Vlerie

Iris Flavia said...

Yep, strahlender Sonnenschein :-)
Und morgen bestimmt Muskelkater ;-) GlG, Iris

Sami said...

Those wings door knobs are beautiful.
Great signs Iris.

Tom said...

...we need a bit of everything these days, angels, science tigers and distancing. Stay safe.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The angel wings are lovely Iris, I agree though it's medical science we need at this time..... although a little divine intervention would also be welcome ✨

Mae Travels said...

I've never seen a Vitruvian Tiger before! HIs tail does seem to interfere with the perfect proportions of a Vitruvian Man.

Be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, I think those wings were a sign (sadly I forgot where I took the pic!).

____

Tom, yes, the more the better, all help welcome!

____

Grace, yes, we need it all!

____

Mae, I agree, the tail... ummm.... ;-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Vitruvian Tiger. He definitely knows his boundary. I think your signs are quite relevant today. And I agree that science is the way to go. There are no miracles, just science and mathematical models showing how some are winning and some are losing in the age of corona virus.

You asked about using words from magazines. They don't have to be geometric. I was just honoring Valerie's geometric theme at Art Journal Journey. Your father's journals would be great.

Iris Flavia said...

Now I´m extra sad the pic is so blurry! Guess next Monday I try to get a better shot!
Yes, science is what we need, not some POTUS who just says: Now it´s over! ;-)

I´ll upload the journal, certainly it´s nearly 50 years old and German!

Tanya Breese said...

I think we need a bit of everything right now! Stay safe and healthy!

Iris Flavia said...

Whatever it takes, and dito!

Bill said...

We need a full plate with everything on it and we need right now!
Have a nice evening. Gloomy and raining here today. :(

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, we need all helpp we can get, I agree! Sunny, but cold here. A nice evening to ya, no matter the weather :-)

Jeanie said...

I love the bear that knows his borders! Oh, we need healing right now -- for so many people. And protection for the others.

Iris Flavia said...

You are like Ingo, he calls my tiger a bear also ;-)
Yes, we need to get over this, and soon!

RedPat said...

I love the angel wings!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, cute, eh?

William Kendall said...

A whimsical tiger!

Iris Flavia said...

They have yummy food there, too.

Jim said...

Great.

Iris Flavia said...

:-)

My name is Erika. said...

Yup, we do need normal If a tiger can do it, I'll take a tiger! Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

He´ll do his very best :-) Hugs to you!