Sunday, February 21, 2021

Short Funny


My keyboard is insane.
Have you ever had one like this? The color wore off where I type most.

Since I lost my job I sit at the PC a lot and my keyboard... suffers.

Every ... shorter once in a while the space-key jumps off.
Like... into my lap.
When I put it in again...  50%-chance the M jumps off.

We still have two more of these keyboards with the lights and Ingo says I should dump this one.
But...

Dunno... won´t it feel sad?
OK, two keys are missing altogether, but I was brought up not to waste and it still works most of the time.

Can you read me?
 

Oh, dear "M", stay put, pretty please (OK, nah, it makes me giggle).

I.Want.a.Job!!!

Have a keyboard like that, also?

Henry 🦁? 
 

He thinks I´m a tad silly with the giggling and sends some ghost-sibblings. 
But ever saw an "M" taking off like that? 
Doesn´t make it into my lap, just a tiny jump.
The others stay put.
 
P.S. The post on the Klitschko-Brothers was not about boxing but about the special bond the two have as Brothers πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ₯°. 
And also a bit on that it´s not stupid hitting each other but about strategy (I don´t watch it but my Parents in law love it...).



26 comments:

Ella said...

Nee, ik heb niet zo'n toetsenbord ... echt niet, en dat wil ik ook niet! Als ik er een had, lag het lang in de prullenbak! Als ik achter de computer zit, wil ik genieten en niet geΓ―rriteerd raken door het toetsenbord!
Henry do you have a brother ... oh, baby!
Enjoy your Sunday my 🐘
Ich hab dich liiiieb ...
xoxo

Ella said...

Good morning Iris ... I am not awake yet! πŸ€“
Translation:
No, I don't have such a keyboard ... I really don't, and I don't want to! If I had one, it would be in the trash for a long time! When I am at the computer I want to enjoy myself and not get annoyed by the keyboard!
Sorry! xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

Ella!!! Too late, I read your first comment and was like ????
But google translate did the job.
Just to "find" your second post, LOL.
Aw, come on, I giggle a lot here. 🀣
And who suffers more, keyboard or me? πŸ˜…
Ich hab dich liiiieb mein πŸ¦‹!!!
Hope your Sunday is as sunny 🌞
xoxo

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, P.S. I nearly understood, or at least had a good guess!

William Kendall said...

My keyboard isn't like that.

Iris Flavia said...

Well... lucky you - but you miss the giggles.

Tom said...

...that keyboard is a lot different than mine. But mine is so old that some of the letters print twice. Perhaps it need a good cleaning.

Iris Flavia said...

Take care doing that - Ingo´s colleague lost a lot of keys, LOL!

Shari Burke said...

I had a keyboard that was missing a key or two. And it would skip the A all the time, so I always had to go back and proofread, adding the missing letters :-)

Sami said...

The letters from our work keyboards start fading away after a year or two, but then we just get new keyboards. But I never had one that the keys jumped out, lol.
Maybe you can put just a tiny bit of glue in the key and it will stay there forever :)

Iris Flavia said...

Shari, some keys doooo the opposite, I also have to check back. Life would be boring otherwise, huh?

____

Sami, the ones I had at Volkswagen never faded.
Now I have lille jumpers. Glue would take the fun away, don´t you think? ;-)
Or the meanies get stuck forever!

The Padre said...

Big Hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Next time the "M" jumps off, I´ll give it one, cheers!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I don't have keys jumping off into my lap Iris but I have had some dodgy keyboards over the years, I tend to blame all my computer problems on the keyboard πŸ˜€ Fingers crossed this is the year you get the perfect job, put that wish out into the universe πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

Jeff the Chef said...

Obviously, you need a new keyboard. It's like a utility anymore. However, in the spirit of not wasting, you should take apart your old keyboard and glue it back together in some form of sculpture.

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, LOL, I´m not surprised 🀣
Yes, the universe "owes" me.... also for not being there visiting you!

____

Jeff, hmmm. Good idea with the sculpture!

Bill said...

At first I thought the M was from a scabble game. :) If I had a keyboard like that it would be in the recycle bin, don't need the aggravation.
Your weather has really warmed up, that's good but it has a long way to go to meet your criteria. :) Have a nice evening, Iris!

Amypie71 said...

oh yes you definitely need a new keyboard. do you think once Spring comes you might be able to find work? I pray you will. Fingers crossed.

peppylady (Dora) said...

One of my key boards was looking pretty bad, and order sticker for it.
Coffee is on and stay safe

My name is Erika. said...

It looks like the keyboards at school when we used to have banks of computers teachers could sign out for their classes. Certain students would pop off the keys. Little gremlins. Then that went to the wayside. Do you think you'll spend so much time online once covid is gone, well that's a silly question because hopefully you'll be back working by then. Think positive. hugs-Erika

magiceye said...

I dont have a keyboard like that and I would find it annoying but if it keeps you giggling so be it!

River said...

I was wondering what type of keyboard you have, I wouldn't put up with keys jumping off, I'd be getting a new one. But mine is a laptop and the keys seem to stay where they're supposed to. I would find it more annoying than amusing if my keys jumped off all the time.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I bought a new keyboard when I got my new computer. The keyboard was fine, the numbers were all worn off. I only had THREE keys that were visible. Within a month, my new keyboard was basically the same. Now I have numbers and a "Y", but that is all that are visible. Sad that the manufacturers can't figure a way to make these keyboard letters last longer.

I have NEVER had a letter jump off. I have a lot of keyboard problems at times, but never that.

Jeanie said...

You are not alone. My computer keyboard has no e, d, s, a, k, l, o, c. If I ever go on Wheel of Fortune game show, those are the letters I would choose because they must be in most of the words I type!

DVArtist said...

No, key board is only a year old. I had to replace it. Time for a new one for you too. LOL

Iris Flavia said...

Bill :-) yes, till I think it´s warm it has to warm up!!

____

Amy, new jon, new keyboard?

____

Dora, stickers won´t help, it really jumps out!

____

Erika, I swear, I´m no gremlin!
This was the first movie I saw in cinema, btw!
I think positive, thank you and hugs to you!

___

magigeye: yupp - think I´ll keep the poor thingy!

____

River, my laptop is an Aussie one. ARGH, the keys are "all wrong"! LOL!

____



Elizabeth this sounds terrible!!!
I´ll love my jumpy one even more..

____

Jeanie, WHAT?! LOL. My "M" feels humble!

___

Nicole, no, I think I love it even more due to all the related comments - I don´t wanna make it feel sad... LOL, poor thingy, that!