Transperth No 346. We told the driver where we wanna go and he said, "aw, hop in for the short ride, the next bus then will cost you only 1,40 per person :-)".
Did cost 2,20$ anyhow, but it was a nice gesture!
The next driver was 72 years old and could hear we are no Aussies. He asked where we are from and started to sing german songs in english to me! I didn´t know them, they were from war-time. I asked why he still works and he replied, "men who stop working often die".
Tough one, probably very true, though.
In this shopping-centre I got my first pie since 1999, a curry-beef one. Ingo bought it for me, he lost a bet on music. HEY! I still didn´t get the euro!
Strange - christmas-decoration and christmas-music everywhere and the people are running around in summer-clothes!

Sad thing: In our caravan park I had to turn off the shower for somebody else the second time already! Once even hot water was running. Aren´t the people aware of the water restrictions? Or let´s put it that way: This is not necessary! Save water!
New in the caravan park: There is a bbq now and a little library. And even though I read they are a pest - it´s nice to hear the black ravens again!
The code for the toilets/shower-room is still the same like in 1999 and even if you don´t know it you can see it from usage! ;-)
And - learn it! To close a door you have to turn the handle TO THE LEFT!
No comments:
Post a Comment