Friday, January 05, 2007

06.12.2006

Perth-diary: I lost my tooth-jewelry this morning and later on my SD-card (I thought, but found it here in Germany in Ingo´s pc. And I just made an appointment at the dentist. Hope he just puts on a new jewelry and doesn´t find anything bad! There is nothing more horrible to me than having someone treating my teeth!).
Bought a new SD-card. Swan Bells. We didn´t go inside - not worth the entrance fee. But really cool building!
Coles doesn´t have Ausblock sunscreen anymore! Was such a great product! We tried the homebrand-stuff - it´s 1 litre!

At K-Mart we saw xmas-trees à la Down Under!



We also bought Vegemite - to see if the one my colleague had ordered via e-bay probably wasn´t good anymore. Not the case. It really tastes that... way!
And 8 festive crackers - as hats they have crowns, which is just right! We live in the Kingsway Caravan Park and my name translated to english is "emperor" :-)

No comments: