Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Summary

Perth-diary: I noted no more in my paper-diary. The last days were hot. I didn´t expect it getting so hot so quickly! And dry, too. I can´t cope with dry heat too well. While others can produce enough humidity on their skin to cool down, I can´t in the dry. So I sat in front of the cabin with a bucket of water to put on my arms and legs and face. I was red all over since the blood came right to the surface...
We spent the last days more or less at the Caravan Park; over the holidays the busses are to a minimum service, and the heat doesn´t invite you to wait for the bus (or run for it).

The journey back can be read in this older article.

Still to mention that Rodney "visited" us at the international airport - together with his whole family!

No comments: