Monday, January 01, 2007

Girl Friend

Again.

"Is this your new girl-friend?"

NO! I´m his old sister!!!

My little bro... is five years younger than I am. And so often, when we go together through town (it´s a small town, too!), people ask that question. I think we look too much alike to be thought of as a couple in that kind of way!

Wish...

You know what!!!
"She" must be there, somewhere?????

2 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

A Perth company is advertising for a couple of German speaking tour guides. Should I send you the details. :)

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Rodney, for thinking of me in this! :-)
But, no... This wouldn´t be a job for me. I´m a web developer, I´m the one in the background.

But Ingo said, he would be interestet, so: YES, please give us the details!

Entertaining people isn´t my thing to do - neither side would be happy with that!
But thank you - and if you get to know someone seeking for a person to bring in knowledge in B2E-projects... here I am! :-)