I remember being at a doctor, two years ago. OK, maybe I was a little afraid of the procedure and that made me look younger. But I really had to laugh my head off when the receptionist asked, if I was of full age - that made me 17! :-))
Last year just before my birthday I wanted to buy some sparkling wine to have some in the house. The cashier-girl, a woman of around 50 wanted to see my ID-card. I do believe you may buy that stuff from age 16 on! OK. It was winter, very cold outside, warm inside. I wore my red coat and my face was red due to the heat inside. Maybe that suggested I´m so nervous about buying wine?
At 24 I was offered a sample of Oilily perfume, which is for young girls...
Another time I went to a gymnast-circus, where my 5-years-younger brother took part. Afterwards he came over and we left together. At the exit a man gave little christmas-presents to the kids. I took a look and he said, "aaalright, you take one, too :-)" - and my "little" brother? Nothing...
Oh I hope I don´t wake up one day and look like 10 years older than I really am all of a sudden in return...

We went to the Wanneroo Markets and bought some souveniers. By bus, certainly. Weekend, especially Sunday, is not a day for going by bus - the service is down to a minimum. The other day we went to the Museum of Western Australia. Ingo wanted to see the Meteorites & Tektites again. Luckily they also had new exhibitions, so it wasn´t that boring after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment