Our holiday in Perth was from 04.12. - 28.12.2006.
Yep.
Way too short. Really.
Anyhow. My brother wanted (and did!) take care of us, bringing us home (well, in the end my Mom did).
I wrote a last e-mail from Singapore (free access, very slow, american keyboard and the letters missing on the keyboard itself due to usage - tough one!...), saying we arrive at 05:00 in Frankfurt.
I sure meant 05:00, which means a.m.
Put the time lag in (to "p.m." you say, watch Tim Allen´s Home Improvemnet - , 17:00 (seventieen hundred).
So. My dear "little" grown-up brother! I sure do love him! :-)
What a cute guy! Ooops. This is a "go" for other girls, certainly!
(Deanne: This is my old christmas-tree, btw! There, right to my dear brother!)
Well. 05:00. Hm. When will we arrive????
My brother, Helge, called airport Frankfurt. When did the last plane from Singapore arrive? - Didn´t fit. Called the railway: When does the train from Goettingen arrive? - My - OUR - Mom said: Check the date of that e-mail!
Helge went to the laptop. Starting-page n24, said "Plane kidnapped!".
Well. Here the connection sometimes breakes down. Which it did! What plane has been kidnapped???
Helge called our Mom!
The connection got back, it was a russian machine (sorry for those guys!) and Helge saw I must have meant 05:00 AM.
Everything turned out good. But the shock my poor little brother got! We haven´t been kidnapped (and if, they would have long givin´ us back! ;-)...)
Sorry, man!
No comments:
Post a Comment