Signs in our new shopping centre. Been there once, wee, no signs where to find what and all fancy stuff. Hmmm, reckon I´ll stick to our shit#y one around the corner.
But then they have a defibrillator! We need one in the big hall in this house, I guess!
Couple of weeks ago W was trying to get in and me out and I JUMPED, now the new neighbour sneaked in behind me and I jumped again, sadly I make noise, too, like a lille "eeeek!". One day I´ll die of people scaring me off from out of nowhere.
P... Reckon that´s for cars, others look like that:
Now. I do believe this is for car drivers as well as for pedestrians:
Same in your place? Too many cyclists don´t behave. Dark clothes, no light, no helmet, full speed, turning without signaling, wrong direction... A pain for everybody else, also the cyclists who do stick to the rules (there are many, too, certainly).
We should...
This is for "Tom´s "Signs 2".
And Henry? 🦁
We need to live and give, in this case: room! Don´t overrun another person or car.






28 comments:
Be warned .... I'll be back! LOL
See you soon! xoxo
P.S I'm starting an action "Free Henry, let him speak"! Roar! 🦁
Ella!!! 🤣
Now I´m looking forward to that, little BIG hugs from your Hathi 🦏 xoxo
The walk and cycle path or route was a new to me and the lyon with the tie is very nice but show me one insurance company who really solved a problem.
...many of the sign have become universal, we have the same style here. But Henry takes care I would not find here. Thanks Iris for joining in today, take care.
s.c. so far I was lucky and never needed an insurance company, but reckon you are right, they rather want our money and hope we behave...
____
Tom, Henry likes to stay home, thank you for hosting, and take care, also.
We dont even have bicycle lanes!
Yes, I´ve seen you have to be careful and smart on your streets!
Nice signs. We also have a "shared path" sign, but different from this one.
Wise advice.
Sami, I know :-)
____
gigi, yes, "Let´s play nice", huh!
Sure Hope Its A "Sign" That More Cyclist Then Cars Are Roaming The Streets - Also, Fantastic Low Carb Cookie Post
Cheers
Yes, more - sensible - cyclists would be great.
Only one cookie left! Cheers on that!
We don't even have bike lanes here in the rural towns. If Henry needs a snack that guy's hand would be a welcomed treat. :)
Nice signs, Iris!
Very interesting and useful post :)
Now those are interesting signs
MB
Bill, in villages we don´t have that either. Noooo... Henry is a handsome guy ;-)
____
Jeanie, thanks!
____
Martyna, thank you :-)
Henry doesn't appear to like the tie.
MB, they´re normal here :-)
____
William, do you like a tie? ;-)
Most cyclists don't stop at stop signs so you really have to watch out or they will run you over!
Good collection.
A good collection of signs here Iris :)
All the best Jan
I'm a jumper, screamer too. Goes back to being a kid when my brother made a hobby of hiding and trying to scare the pants of me. Glad I am not the only one who does that. :) hugs-Erika
LOL I am a terrible one for jumping and yelling when someone (or something) gives me a fright. Many is the time when my heart has gone into overdrive :)
RedPat, once one came at high speed from the wrong side and ran into my company car - I had to pay. He had red, too...
____
Jim, thank you :-)
____
Jan, I think you might have them, too, right :-)
It´s ages ago I was in Great Britain, though...
____
Erika, DITO (minus the Brother, he was too young), now I know two other jumpers, a good feeling, the company!! Hugs to you 😍👻
____
Margaret, that makes four, we truly can make a new community-thingy! 🥰👻
Super series of signs Iris, yes it's the same here, not all but some cyclists ride waaaay to fast, there's always the possibility of accidents 😱
If only fast was the problem, Grace! Here many are 🥜!
Hello thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. I'm a food blog. I write about Vietnamese food
Post a Comment