Sunday, August 30, 2020

We Visited Moulin Rouge

 

Well, see title? Ingo made me... again!

 

And here, city hall with  ...

 

And here is proof I made these pics!


 I gave my cam to Ingo, sadly the light wasn´t right, but I´ll show you the mask soon!

Hanging on for dear life... again... 


See behind me? "Galeria Kaufhof", former "Horten", as some Aussie friends remember. Closes down. 😥 As Karstadt, another huge shopping complex with various shops. All the tiny ones on top... Where are we heading to, "Corinna", "politicians"...?

And yes. The hottest month of the year and we wear jackets. One of the coldest summers I can remember 😥... 

 
Phew, it took forever, but we´re on safe ground now!

But... see last post I trust "my man" (as he is the true....)...   😘

 

Ingo found this, LOL! Isn´t that too cool?! (You maybe  have to click to read the text Bart wrote over and over again 😂)
 
I have to say... blogger sucks. Each and every time I have to "tell" the pic to not be extra large (you still can enlarge, though) and oh so often and seemingly without logic I get Times New Roman.

Same with you or am I just simply dumb?

Henry? 🦁


 Oh, blogger... you´re for free and I thank you, but please... the old version was a lot better.







17 comments:

Tom said...

...I like that style mask and I don't like heights, I'd hang on too!

Iris Flavia said...

More masks to come, and yes, I had to brave up indeed!

magiceye said...

I agree the old blogger like all things old was much better! 😊

RedPat said...

I wouldn't be happy up there either! I'm still using old blogger.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha Bart Simpson writing on the board 😊 That's one of the things we have in common Iris, fear of heights 😱 but you have been brave lately! Loved the Henry mask 🐈darn there isn't a lion emoji 😁

gigi-hawaii said...

Me and ferris wheels don't get along. I hate carnival rides. But, that's just me. I have been reading so many complaints about Blogger. Switch to WordPress, but WP is expensive.

Ella said...

The lion with a lion ... mouth mask!
Love the Ferris wheel ... the higher the better!
Were you really that scared in the Ferris wheel? You were almost crying! LOL
I must confess ... I HATE the new blogger! I agree with you, the old version was a lot better!
Do you know I'm toying with the thoughts of quitting blogging? The real life is much more beautiful and attractive!
Big HUG! xoxo
See you tomorrow!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm afraid of heights, so I would not have gone. However, I love the photos and the masks. Henry looks great on them.

I haven't started using the new blogger yet. I'm sticking it out until the bitter end. I'm making posts as far in advance as possible, because it's not that I hate change, it's that I'm being forced to change.

Bertiebo said...

Oh yes, the old version was so much better!

My name is Erika. said...

You don't look happy in that photo. I guess you really don't like heights. Me too.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have mask I need to hook on elestatic

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh that .Bart! (I think he is Ingo’s alter-ego) ))).

Iris Flavia said...

magiceye, I wonder why they change it to a bad version.

____


RedPat, well, at one point we need to use the new one, so I thought, OK, let´s get done and over with...

____

Grace, you´ll see Bart more often, I reckon 😁
Yes, crazy, with age comes courage, huh! And I do have a lion as emoji 🦁

____

gigi, nah, I´ll get used to blogger. I didn´t even know WP is not for free!

____

Ella, that is as high as I go! 🎢
Yes, I .. brrrr. heights freak me out, but the older I get, the braver, too. I used the big oven even!
Don´t quit blogging, please! My argument: Yes, real life is much better but this way you can always look back on it! 😍
See you soon and little BIG hugs xoxo 🦏
____

Elizabeth, well, once you brave up... it... well, it´s "OK"...

At first I thought of sticking to th eold version exactly for the reasons you have, but then I thought.. just do.

____

Bertibo I just don´t get why they switched!

____

Erika, if slow like that it is manageable....

____

Dora, I hope mask-time is over soon!

____

Sallie, you even might be right, help!!!

Jeanie said...

It looks like you were having a wonderful day! Love the Bart Simpson pic!

I know about blogger. In a couple days I'll do my wrap-up blogger survey post (no one seems happy). There are a few workarounds there. This is going to be rugged. I'm with you on that.

William Kendall said...

I haven't been on one of those in years.

dee Nambiar said...

Now that it's behind you, does that ride seem fun? :)
That's a cool mask! Keep it on. :)

Good luck with the new version of blogger. Just when we get used to something, it has to get upgraded, no? :D

Have a good week, Iris. :)

River said...

I resize all my photos before I post them and put them in a separate folder labelled 'resized', so they are all the same when I post them. I have a default font that I don't like, I prefer "Arial", so I have to change it every time, because resetting the default to my preference is apparently a million confusing steps that I can't do.