Sunday, August 02, 2020

Don't Try So Hard



Ohhh, what a beautiftul world, this is the life for me...

Ohhh, what a beautiftul world, it´s the simple life for me...

8 comments:

Tom said...

...good advise.

Iris Flavia said...

Not so sure, but Freddie... his words are.... "the love of my life"...

A Cuban In London said...

I see what you did there with Freddie's words being the "love of your life" :-). I love this song. Hard to believe that he was at the end of his life when he recorded this album and just listen to that voice.

Greetings from London.

River said...

I've never heard this one and have to say I don't like it so much as some of the others.

peppylady (Dora) said...

After this evening this would be good advice.

Iris Flavia said...

Dear Cuban, yes, hard to believe he still had this will and power, too!
Life is unfair, he could´ve given us so much more joy and wisdom with his music!

____

River, Queen has too much to like them all (I admit, there are some songs I don´t like, either, psssst, don´t tell ;-)...)

____

Dora, hope all is well in your place!

Jeanie said...

I didn't know this one, Iris. Thanks!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I hadn't heard this one either Iris, I think they were incredible, I'm slightly obsessed with Freddie 😊