See last post, I brought the letter to that company myself.
After going to Mediamarkt.
I stood in line for service at Mediamarkt. Summer hat and mask on, phewwwwww, this is Germany, no aircon in those stores.
The poor sales guy (as in I hope he has money, but his job was shit#y that day) had one customer on the phone who did not know where Braunschweig is (hello!!!!) and another with a laptop problem right in front.
I waited. I sweated. And waited some more.
I BET!
6 months ago NOTHING would´ve happened. But now????
The customer turned around, looked me in the eye and apologized it takes so long.
(It was not his fault, right?!).
He could not see my grin (mask on), but reckon my eyes wrinkle up when I smile, I said, "no worries" and he wrinkled back.
Reckon that was a smile, too.
"Corinna", it seems, makes most of us more friendly, more understanding - do you learn that, too?
More "beautiful"...
Finally it was my turn and the staff, the cute guy with white hair who is always helpful and friendly, said he´s sorry it took so long!
"How can I help you?"
I said, "I´m not only lazy, but also dumb, I bought this training-DVD I already have!" (it was sealed)
He laughed and said, "it´s too hot for sports now anyways!"
Me: "yes, FINALLY!!!"
Him: "YES, finally someone who does NOT complain about the heat but enjoys, TOO!"
Henry 🦁? He loves being baked in the sun!
Ohhh, I want summer forever and ever!!






15 comments:
I don't experience that people are nicer. On the contrary. Well most of the time I'm not so nice my self, when people don't keep distance
Interesting. Well, when people come close I get tense, too!
Otherwise they are friendlier :-)
Trust me, you would hate to have summer forever and ever. You need at least autumn to cool down a bit. I got out my biggest atlas and looked where Braunschweig is, the English name is Brunswick.
Hahaha, River, I´m truly Aussie-proofed! I loooove 40+C!
P.S. yes, it´s Brunswick, but Henry dislikes it. I am proud, though, to find places here and there with that name :-)
Your summer flowers look beautiful. Good that you have solved your paperwork problems, and that there was an accommodating customer service worker to help you with an invisible smile!
be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
...patience is a virtue, but I HATE to wait!
Mae, it was a cutomer like me! That makes it even more special, right?
____
Tom, I agree, but an excuse with a hidden smile makes it all better!
We have had too many very hot days this summer. Not usual for us. I like it a bit cooler. But glad you have summer because I do agree, when the weather isn’t what as supposed to be In summer it makes summer seem like it didn’t happen. Have a great start to your weekend Iris
Love your little anecdotes and well Corrina has done something nice right.. making people be nicer to other people.
This is a great story. Yes, I think the people who don't get angry (there are more than a few of those, unfortunately) are all nicer and strangers, too. We're all in the same boat.
I'm not looking forward to winter!
Winter is for cool people! :)
Summer is for baking people who love to bake. Bake away. :)
It's been a long time since I've played billiards.
Well, you had the right attitude and so did the customer representative. I would have left soon, because I cannot stand up and wait for so long. Man, put me in a wheelchair. Hahaha
Post a Comment