Yes. Ingo loves pirates and stuff, this is our bedroom... the pirates and ghosts protect us from REAL ghosts, too... kidding (no, they do!), and yes, I need light when sleeping - and this one has the time, also, projected onto the ceiling!
Ahhhhhh. summer is really here - and yes, we have insect screening here - I love the heat. I suffer, but I love it. River Oker makes our condo a sauna, but hmmmm, I still love it!
Sadly the days obviously are getting shorter, still dark when you get up, I hate that, but it´s life, huh...
Do you remember Gurri ?
She has a summer-Sister now!!!
She does a job as good - in the other way, giving me some "cool" ❄ in the beautiful 🌞.
Henry? 🦁
He looooves summer, too!
And. I thank you all for your long comments to yesterday´s post!
I was 19, we went with bikes on top of my old Holden to France (not Ingo, ex-boyfriend) - I wanted to leave my car for free at a farmer - our goal was England by bike.
And,Granpa, at the farm I found, an old soldier was sitting at the other end of the farm-kitchen, where we were invited for supper.
I thought, great, now here we go about the bad Germans...
No. He served in WWII and knew I have nothing to do with that. He spoke in an accent I didn´t get.
He yelled his nice questions (where do you go, what are your plans - how do you do...) at me all the way over and his Son called over to me in "correct French" and I yelled back to Granpa. It was a huuuge kitchen!
This is what my last post was about.
Understanding.
Starting anew. Enjoying life! We are ONE PEOPLE! In theory...





16 comments:
Summer. I am so looking forward to it. Our days are getting longer but the weather is getting colder. It has been blowing a very cold gale all of this weekend.
And I am so sad that these are probably the last sweet days...
You can have your summer, dear Iris. I'll take cold any day. You can always add layers of clothing or wrap in blankets, but you cannot go out nude in public. At least not where I live. I'm glad it suits you. I need my AC.
We have a nude-beach 😂
I like Summer, but I don't like heat, so I am happy today is not so hot and bit cloudy☺ Have a lovely day☺
Sunny/cloudy here, but warm 😀 A lovely day to you, too!
I'm totally agree with Bleubeard and Elizabeth. The only difference is we don't have AC which is fine by me. Enjoy your heat and make sure you don't melt. :)
...I love to sleep with the window open too!
Reminds me of John Lennon's Imagine.
Bill :-) Ingo opened all the windows to let cooler air in. NOT in "my" room (part of the living room) - he comes back complaining, LOL.
___
Tom, yes, THAT is summer!!!
____
Magiceye, yes, let us imagine the world will live as one...
Understanding is everything. Why does it have to be so hard? I love Henry's paw!
Over here in Hawaii, it is perpetual summer. Also, there are many Asians living here with many different accents. For instance, on my street, there are Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Korean and white people. But, we all get along.
Hurrah for summer to finally really be there. And sleeping with the window open is the best!
Isn't strange what we need to sleep with I have trouble sleeping in dead silent i need background ground noise of some type.
Summer does feel like it's ending.
I don't like very hot weather, it isn't easy to sleep when it's too hot.
I like the Spring and Autumn seasons best.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment