Ha, the small Ferris Wheel from our Christmas-Market freaked me out?
This one is huuuuge, look!
But, Ingo made me brave up and go, some "scared" pics from me here:
I cannot look down...
Just up (and, my, am I fed up with blogger´s new version, telling me how to do it...)
Nah....
And here we have someone who is NOT afraid of heights! So tomorrow... see Ingo´s pics!
I could only ... huhhhh... look at our feet. And then they stopped to let the first people out - we were ON TOP!
Felt like HOURS!
Sadly, or luckily... we have a super-big bed-sheet for two so Henry has to stay at the store or go to a single person...
Weeee. I´m home safely, I did not fall out of that giant thing - the ferris wheel (and also not not out of bed, which is my Brother´s bed from his single days, too. FIL always teased us, asking where "the other one" sleeps. This is OUR bed!).








15 comments:
My heart was in my mouth just looking at your pictures. I really don't like heights. You were very brave :)
:-) yes, I was! Thank you! :-) Crazy how many of us are afraid of heights, huh!
I'm also afraid of heights, so you couldn't have gotten me on that thing. Too open for me. You WERE brave. Love the blanket (sheet?), though.
Did you have fun Iris? Or were you scared the whole time? I am proud of you going on that! I don't know if I would have been brave enough to go on it. When I was a little girl I went on a small ferris wheel with my aunt. The power went out and we got stuck on top. Maybe that was the start of my not liking heights. Happy almost weekend. Hugs-Erika
Elizabeth, thank you :-)
____
Erika, hmmm. well. I had Ingo by my side. On my own I would´ve freaked out!!!
It was... bearable...
But your story sure. owwwww.... horrible!!!
I'm not afraid of heights but I'm petrified of going on a ferris wheel or most of the rides that go around like the one you had on your previous post!
I have been up there a few times Iris, mainly in the company of my grandchildren, so I couldn't possibly let them know that their Gigi is a scaredy cat.. got to lead by example oui 😉
Sami :-) Well. What can I say?! huhhh...
____
Grace, yes, we gotta be a brave 🦁!!
...ferris wheels are one of my favorite rides.
Then book a flight to Braunschweig - you get a Bratwurst, too! :-)
I haven't been on one of those since I was a kid.
Beautiful photos, but I don't like heights much anymore. Not sure you could get me on that ferris wheel!
I'm not afraid of a lot of stuff but I do have a very uncomfortable feeling with heights. I haven't been on a ferris wheel in years. I'm impressed you rode!
I've only done ferris wheels a couple of times and I hated it!
It's been decades since Shari and I been on a ferris wheel. I remember holding on tight while we were stuck at the top and the busket was swinging around. Shari had bruises on her legs. It was horrible and that was our last ferris wheel experience. Never again!
Post a Comment