Sunday, November 19, 2023

Dark Days

Yesterday started bad, but I got the hang of it and felt so powerful, doing four sessions of sport in.a.row. despite my feet hurting (have an app with a doc on Friday - waited WEEKS for this, it´s a bit scary, my feet get numb).
 
Ingo made Schnitzel, long story short: Ingo is not allowed fat, I mistook the content of the left-pan as rests with detergent and skipped it.
Was fat.
I am quick and stopped it with kitchen paper in time.
But Ingo yelled at me. 
 
Yell at me and I am gone.
Add November-weather and a lonely night.
 
Like frog in pic above I am knocked over by my bad feelings.
I don´t want comforting words, just... 
 
Can you relate?
Can weather + "partner" tear you down like this, too?
With a prospect of having to be "perfect" in your job the next day? 
 
Adriano Celentano helps me through this. 
He´s my Dad´s age (but still way too sexy!)
Eravamo is one that helps me up, always.
He, as far as I know, never cheated on his wife.
He could have had Ornela Muti even. And just didn´t care.
Call me old-fashioned, I like this.
I would so love to meet him in person.
But then. What to say.
 
Here, dance yourself out if you are down like me:

Music almost always helps, right?
Two posts, if you care, the other at least has flowers (but not such fun music) and Henry, of course.
SKIP THE DARK!!!!
 

 

9 comments:

Cloudia said...

I hope you feel much happier very soon. Aloha

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you. I´ll try. With sport...

Anonymous said...

sorry sending big hugs

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you...

River said...

Music does always help, sometimes it takes a little while. Can Ingo cook his schnitzel in butter? I cook mine in a 50/50 oil butter mix, but I know he doesn't like oil.

Iris Flavia said...

Ingo uses what we call "Butterschmalz", it is some kind of butter and it smells plain awful.
It even tasted like it, but I did not assume he took so much!
His pancreas does not work/there isn´t left much of it after doctors messed it up, so...
Eeek, he used so much of it.
I use a bit of oil, just enough to prevent burning...

Still no reason to yell at me. He speaks very loud per se. So, don´t be surprised come January... he works in a very loud environment, too...

Divers and Sundry said...

I don't mind yelling; I just yell back lol But it's quite the rare occurrence, and I'm usually the one who started it *sigh* I try to be better.

Jeanie said...

Yup. Now and then Rick can fly off. I retreat. And tell him that was inappropriate and he usually apologizes. But it can mess up your time!

William Kendall said...

I'm oddly not a schnitzel fan.