Tom let us know: TODAY IS NATIONAL DONUT DAY. So.... here goes!
As you maybe know I love The Simpsons and hence had not a chance to go past this hand mask!
My expectations were too high, though, no donut-smell...
And maybe once dry I can give the glovies a fun new purpose.
I tried a donut once. Too much, too sweet, but I liked the smell! Hmm, well. gotta go smell at the donut-shop!
Henry 🦁
Two posts again... and a third one will follow as help for myself and maybe for you also :-) For a Birthday just scroll down.




10 comments:
...happy donut day!
Yes the donuts get you with their aroma but bash you with their sweetness!
Tom, to happy hands :-=
____
magiceye, so I am not alone :-)
Cool hand mask
Yes :-)
I'm not a fan of donuts, I get heartburn from all the sugar. My favourite donuts were the plain ones, they were like cake.
I take them for my hands only :-)
Lion toe beans!
I love the smell of doughnuts and maybe once or twice a year I will buy one, but that's plenty for me, even with my sweet tooth one is enough.
Yes, way too sweet and too much, too.
Glad I have the TicTacs that taste a weee bit like that.
Post a Comment