This lille guy is on a bag I bought and with him I join Eileen´s Saturday Critters.
Will you party this weekend?
With Ingo having tooth-pain we´d rather not.
But I hope we can pay a visit to the mummegenussmeile.
A festival with food and drink all around the Brunswick Mum (wiki).
"Brunswick Mum ... was originally an alcoholic beer from Brunswick in Germany, which ranged from weak to strong depending on the brewing method. One of the first black beers recorded in history...
Mum became the most important export from Brunswick and, in the early modern period was shipped to places such as India and the Caribbean."
Met up for a cuppa with K yesterday and she told me there is a creative market, too.
If you party or not... have a great Saturday and weekend!
Henry 🦁
... and wish us luck with the weather, please...



25 comments:
Hello Iris,
I love your cute racoon critters, well done. The festival sounds like a fun event, who doesn't like food and beer. I am sorry Ingo is having tooth pain.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.
I love Racoons, just wish we had them here in the UK.
Eileen, thank you and YES to food and beer :-)
To a great weekend!
____
Adam, we only have them in the zoo, too...
Sorry to hear about Ingo's tooth pain; I hope he feels better soon. The idea of the "mummegenussmeile" festival sounds fantastic!
Thank you, he feels better - but cannot chew. Not good for a food-festival... but there´s also yummy beer.
Thank you, he does, but cannot chew...
Cute raccoon. Did I ever tell my close encounter with raccoons? When I was camping with a girlfriend and they tried to get into our tent? Smile. Woke us up in the middle of the night doing that. I still like raccoons though. They're the jokesters of the animal world I think. :) Happy weekend Iris.
Cheeky, little racoon. The Mummefest sounds like fun. Yum, dumplings, baked goods. That's where you'll find me. And if there's a creative market, I'll be there, too. I hope Ingo feels better.
Good luck to a quick recovery from toothache! That's no fun.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Happy weekend to you too!
Cute critter! It got cold here then warmed up these few days.
Hi, I was looking at Shiju’s blog Cranium Bolts and happened to notice your comment which sent me over here to your blog. Neat to discover your interesting blog. I love the video of the bus driver teaching the rude passengers a lesson! Thanks for sharing and best regards from Seattle, Washington, USA. John
Sorry for info I hope he can get well soon.
No party and not..... beer here!
Have a good week end.
From time to time I see raccoons here.
That is a cute drawing of the raccoon. We have tens of thousands of them all over Toronto getting into garbage and breaking into homes if there is any weak spot at all. They are cute though.
Maybe a bit of beer would help Ingo's tooth pain. That is a good pic of him.
I hope Ingo is getting some relief, I just went to the dentist yesterday. Is that Rocky Raccoon? Have a great weekend.
Erika, ohhhh, that is a fun story!!!
Here you only find them at the zoo...
Happy weekend to you, hugs
____
CJ, I found neither and will never go again. Huge disappointment.
That´s life.
____
Mae, thanks.
____
magiceye, thank you, you too.
____
Christine, thank you. 10C here.
____
John, you´re welcome. Yes, those "people" learned a lesson. Happy greetings to Seattle (and you, of course!)
____
Black Knight, we could as well´ve stayed home. It was a disappointment. Wishing you a good weekend.
____
William, lucky you! :-)
____
RedPat, awwww, here we really only have them at the zoo. It must be a sweet pain to have them for real!
Bill, I had to google it and found the Beatles-song! Funny! ;-)
I keep meaning to ask you. What does "lille" mean? You use it a lot. How does it relate to the raccoon?
Cute raccoon.
I couldn't see the video you showed from yesterday. All I got was a blank spot.
That raccoon is sweet!
No partying here. Another son, with his son and the son's girlfriend, are here for the weekend, so Granny is in the kitchen cooking--bear meat burgers tonight! The meat is courtesy of a good neighbor. Was delicious.
Sorry about Ingo tooth.
Coffee is on
I wish good weather for you and a trip to the dentist for Ingo. Toothache is not fun.
Elizabeth, it stands simply for "little", see, like "brolly" for umbrella or "Maccas" for McDonald´s.
The video is from Facebook, I´m sorry you couldn´t see it.
"Just" a bus driver throwing out people who acted mean against an elderly lady. He puts up a sign "out of service", before the lady can get off he closes the doors and invites her to sit down and drives off.
____
Sue, bear-meat sound "wild", LOL!
Family is like super-party, don´t you think? And burgers are best!
____
Dora, yes sometimes life´s not good...
____
River it was a disappointment, aw, well. Not to be repeated...
The raccoon is very cute and I love hearing about your plans. We live a quiet life here! But at least we get out in nature. Enjoy your day!
Thank you, yes, it´s a quiet life here, too. This is good :-)
Post a Comment