These really, really are the last ones from Magnifest.
It was on a kid´s carousel.
Soon - as in March - we can do this for real at Hillarys maybe.
Or Cottesloe or... somewhere where Perth hits the ocean!
With these I join Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
Henry 🦁
To summer and fun soon!



22 comments:
Perthhits the ocean in lots of places, just like Adelaide does, and Sydney and Melbourne too.
You're going to have so much fun.
Yes to all this!!! :-)
Well, Adelaide will be a visit too short, but hope we have time for a cuppa at least! :-)
They are both so cute, specially the chipmunks in the first one.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Getting close...
These are really quite adorable, Iris. I'm going to miss this series.
...imagination is a wonderful thing.
Sami, thank you and yes... getting close :-)
____
Elizabeth, thank you, yes... maybe I find cute ones on the Christmas market...
____
Tom, I so agree :-)
Those are colorful and fun signs to look at. Perpetual summer in Hawaii.
gigi, lucky you with that summer, really!
Very cute.
:-)
We're having highs in the 80sF here, so some days it does feel like summer lol
May you have a beautiful restorative summer my friend. Aloha
I hope you have fabulous Summer weather on your trip. Only 227 days until the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere!
The first one is so cute, Iris. I am not looking forward to winter at all so look forward to your summer pics from Perth when you get there. ;-)
Cloudia, thank you - only three months now! Aloha!
____
CJ, chances are 95% :-)
____
RedPat, if we have internet I´ll be the happiest to share!
I hate winter, too....
All the leaves haven't fallen yet here, so I'm thinking about winter soon, not summer. I do hope to get away from winter a couple of times in the coming months, though. A cartoon version of summer is cute.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Those are very summery! I need that right now1
So cute!
I hope you have a winter that's not too harsh.
Have a great week, Iris. :)
I'm running late, but wanted you to know I stopped by. This is a cute mural. See you tomorrow for T. hugs-Erika
Very colourful.
Cutely pretty!
Mae, usually if then winter strucks in February - and that´s when we´ll be in Perth where it´s summer :-)
To winter-escapes :-)
____
Jeanie, yes, summer sure is the best time!
____
dee Nambiar, we really will be in Perth´s summer when snow might hit. If lucky it´s gone when we´re back!
To a great week!.
____
Erika, thank you and see you at T, hugs
____
William, yes, well needed on these grey days.
____
magiceye, thank you :-)
Post a Comment