The few times I walk to my company at Am Alten Bahnhof 16 I pass this construction site.
ESE has three buildings in Braunschweig alone.
(Others in Dresden, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hanover, Hennigsdorf, Munich, Neumünster)
To make it easier - and frankly, I don´t get it as many work from home now - they (we?) have this huge building as Braunschweig-home come end of 2024 where all three places will be combined.
We´re a party of 400+ and I know not even 20 by real person aka met in flesh.
I think two are kinda friends by now.
I could see it this way: I threw away (some mini-jobs etc) 18 work-years with cgs, months with Brunel / Siemens mobility... but...
I can see it this way, too:
I am super-mega-thankful I listened to a student at Siemens mobility who advised me to throw a spontaneous unsolicited application at ESE.
SO SAD I lost her contact, SO SAD!
It worked!!!
My teamleader accepts my fear of driving after a car accident and I can work from home since... ever. I am open to work at the customer here in Braunschweig, but not eager to do so. And they accept this.
Even if I do "minor" jobs I get my engineers-money!!!
I learned larger companies can afford this (cgs luckily (!!!) threw me out, I learned to cook and bake and arty stuff along the way).
If you come to Germany and look for a good job: ESE it is!
We do "Technology to Trust"!
And no, they don´t pay me for writing this (other you count free café latte and my salary, of course).
OH! There is even an advent-calendar!!! Join here, if you like, save Christmas!!!!
This is for Tom´s Signs2, of course!
Henry 🦁
Took a while but now I am work-super-happy, let us grow!




15 comments:
...Iris, I happy to hear that you enjoy your job!
magiceye, it is a great place indeed.
____
Tom, yes. I had good, bad, very bad and now great times. Never take that for granted.
Good for you!
It is good that you are so happy at work, Iris.
Christine, yes.
____
RedPat I sure do my best it stays this way.
That last pic of the 2 lion cubs is so adorable. Just love it. I am glad your work situation is going well, Iris.
Thank you, gigi, I enjoy as long as I can!!
It's healthy to have a job that you love and enjoy, cuts down on stress.
LOL, not necessarily - but it takes away fear and pressure, that is for sure!!
Good stress I can handle, I prefer that over stillstand.
I think we will be seeing a lot of buildings here in the US built for many employees going empty or being repurposed since so many are working at home. I' glad you have finally found your niche.
Congrats Iris. That is good news that you can still work from home. :) hugs-Erika
Jeanie, yes - but obviously and thankfully ESE will grow, which is very good news.
____
Erika, oh, yes, I so not take it for granted but am thankful for every project like this! Hugs
I already have advent calendars for this year so I don't need to be looking at more of them. Maybe next year.
Good for you.
I'm so glad you can work from home -- and that you've found a job you love to do and people you enjoy working with. It makes such a huge difference.
Post a Comment