Monday, November 20, 2023

Dial 112

 
 
Ingo saw this on the way home from work in Salzgitter.
There was no artist´s name to be seen, sadly (again).
 

 If you have an emergency in Germany dial 112 and help will be there soon.
The main Fire Station Braunschweig luckily is just around the corner...
 

I leave you with another Banksy-memory-card...


Plan is to go to Hanover soon!

Henry 🦁
 

 We´re very good protected here, don´t you think?



14 comments:

River said...

Australia's emergency number is 000, just in case you need help when you are here next year. Love the three young lions :)

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, please, River, I hope I do not need this! So far I could bring Ingo to the emergency either with the help of friends or via taxi.
Is it free for non-Australians? I think (!) here it is for anybody.
Hope I don´t have to find out...

Iris Flavia said...

... and... isn´t triple-zero a bit dangerous? You could dial it by chance (or "butt" when in your trousers)...

Bertiebo said...

Love the Banksy

Iris Flavia said...

Will visit soon!

Tom said...

...I love Banksy too.

Iris Flavia said...

I hope to see his work for real soon!

Sami said...

Nice find Iris & Ingo :)
I like the words "Teamwork" too. Thanks for partipating in Monday Murals Iris.

Yes 000 is for anyone who needs an ambulance, fire crew or police.
Just this week I had to call them as we were driving from North to South on the freeway at night and we noticed a young guy on the outside of the rails of an overpass bridge. I don't know if he was just "having fun" or going to jump...

magiceye said...

Beautiful murals! Henry looks like he had one too many!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the teamwork mural. It is beautiful. Your emergency number makes more sense than ours, which is 911. I also like Banksy.

RedPat said...

I haven't seen that Banksy before.

Bill said...

Banksy is the best.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, boy, Sami.
If that dude had "but fun" I hope triple-zero taught him better!!!

____

magiceye, Henrie´s are just too tired being up to help all the time ;-) But they still do the job!

____


Elizabeth, yes, funnily everyone knows 911 - and I had no idea of 000!
I hope to take heaps of pics of Banksy´s work!

____

RedPat, I hope to find one for every memory-card I got!

____

Bill, so yes!

Jeanie said...

That's a good mural!