Friday, November 03, 2023

Made Me Nearly Cry

 
Reckon this is played by actors.
Even if this is a fake... I bet in some places this might be real. 
I am glad I live in Braunschweig where such a scene is unlikely, and that we go to Perth where this is even more unlikely. 
 
This should be shown in schools...

Henry 🦁
 
 
If you are lucky you get old, too, and then you´ll see...
To a better world... for more humanity just scroll down...



 

6 comments:

Tom said...

...some need to learn the hard way.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes. Sad, huh.
Here we don´t have "priority seats", yet... it´s plain empathy and understanding you should HAVE per se...
Does media destroy that, the parents?

River said...

Yes, fake and played by actors, but a good lesson. Here we have "priority" seats and many times I have seen people get up and sit elsewhere when the seat is needed.

Iris Flavia said...

River, I sure do know, and I always get up, too - but!!! We had a couple who refused once. They didn´t feel "old enough"! Boy, did we feel bad ;-) And... kinda happy for them, too!

magiceye said...

Don't mess with Henry!

Bill said...

Very rude and no respect. Henry is on the war path with these selfish people.