Monday, November 27, 2023

Dial 112 - II

Another mural Ingo took in Salzgitter.
Here it´s a bit closer:

They don´t give 100 but 112% when called!

This certainly is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.

More to come.
Here is another Banksy:

Wish me luck. Plan for Wednesday:
Banksy for real in Hanover and then we wanna tackle the zoo, too!
I wanted to go by train, K prefers the car and will you believe it, seems (again!) to be cheaper.
Let´s see about parking, though... And please wish us luck with the weather...

Right now 4C/39F, raining. And I have to walk 40 minutes to work. It´s still pitch-dark, too. Dog-poo-alarm.

Henry 🦁


 Have a safe Monday!



18 comments:

Marja said...

Love the fire engine Very great detail and love the warm colours. Ah Banksy he is so spot on. Tjuus und einen schonen tag gewunst von NZ

River said...

Walk with a torch so you don't step in the dog-poo.
The fire engine mural is very very good.
4C? Brrr, I'll stay in bed!

Sami said...

Great mural with the fire engine. I thought it was tagging at first, glad it's not. Hooray for Banksy in Hannover.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.

Bertiebo said...

I wish you luck! And a lot of fun.

Tom said...

...stay warm and well on your adventure.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVELY mural, Iris, And to see Banksy in person would be marvelous.

Divers and Sundry said...

I trust you'll post zoo photos :) I do enjoy a trip to the zoo.

Black Knight said...

I wish you good luck for everything; for the dog-poo too.
Here in early morning it's not difficult to find such dogs' gifts" on the sidewalks, we must always pay attention.

Iris Flavia said...

Marja, thank you and yes, I look forward to the exhibit! Einen schönen Abend aus D!

____

River, thankfully the street lamps were enough light and no poo-incident happened. But I forgot to take glovies and had to hold my brolly on the way back, brrrr...

____

Sami, yes, only an idiot would tag a firefighter´s mural! But then... MAny houses are tagged "ACAB" - and I just bet those taggers are the first to call the police when in danger!

____

Bertiebo, it was... for crying out loud, a catastrophe! With CHristmas music for 8 hours straight.

____

Tom, we worked ourselves warm today for sure!

____

Elizabeth, Yes, I so look forward to teh exhibition!

____

Divers and Sundry, that is the plan! It´s ages I was in this particular zoo!

____

Black Knight, Yes, I lost two pairs of shoes to those gifts!

Christine said...

Good mural. Have fun!

RedPat said...

Nice mural about something important, Iris.
Love the Henry shot.

Jeanie said...

Good luck with your weather on your excursion. I love your mural. That's a good one!

Iris Flavia said...

Christine, thank you.

___

RedPat, yes, these guys are important!
Glad though, Ingo is too old now...

____


Jeanie, thank you, yes taken from an ex-firefighter, too!

Bill said...

A great mural and well done! Have fun and stay safe.

Iris Flavia said...

Will do, Bill. Ingo was a firefighter when young :-)
Shoot, did I just write this?...
As FIL says... get old or die! Let´s get old!

magiceye said...

Brilliant murals! Hope you had a safe walk to work!

dee Nambiar said...

That's a sweet tribute to fire fighters. I hope nobody tags it (or any other piece of art).

Traveling, Iris?
Here wishing you good weather and no parking issues. :)
Have a great week. :)

William Kendall said...

We've got a fire station a few blocks from me. Every once in awhile I'll hear sirens as they pass by.