Picking up from Monday Murals, this is your smoke detector speaking.
It goes on, "Skin color? Doesn't matter to us. Jörg from Berlin and Ante, born in London, father from Ghana. Professional fire brigade".
Hm. What do you think. Do we really need to point this out? I thought and hoped this is the standard by now... And... what language does Ante speak, German?
This is for Tom´s Signs2.
Henry 🦁
Always good to have you watching over us.



12 comments:
Henry is watching over you, Iris.
Nice signs, specially Henry :)
Good mural
RedPat, thankfully Henry really does!
____
Sami, yes to this!!
____
Christine, thank you.
Henry, the guardian of the town.
Always at your service!
I like the Braunschweig sign. Henry looks very proud and strong in it. I hope it was a great Wednesday Iris. hugs-Erika
The smoke alarm one is very necessary, apparently every house here has to have a working alarm.
I agree, who cares what the skin colour is or where someone was born? As long as they can do the necessary job they should be accepted. Even religion should not matter. My smoke alarm is a new one installed last year, apparently the rule here in public housing is for smoke alarms to be changed every ten years.
Erika, Henry says a proud thank you!
Aw, well. Food-wise yesterday was very disappointing, LOL!
Yours must´ve been better, hugs
____
Amy, I must admit I´m not sure about ours, but then with Ingo I have a firefighter right here (OK, not much use if we´re both unconscious!).
____
River, sadly skin color, language and religion here ... it´s like in the Middle Ages for way too many.
Some groups scream and yell they want the Caliphate in Germany. Very scary.
Smoke-detector... I admit I must check. As we own this place it´s up to us!
Henry not the watchdog but the watchLion!
Good signage.
Post a Comment