From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
Thanks Iris,another nice African mural.
Thank you, Sami.
Stunning murals. I so admire that!
Yes, it must be great to be able to do something like that!
This mural is a major work trying to capture a whole continent. It is well executed.
...neat, our African journey continues! 😀
Taken For Granted, yes, he did a great job, I agree!Tom, sadly this was the last one... of the series, not the artist :-)
It's such a lovely mural this one Iris, it's been a pleasure to see over the weeks.
You´re welcome, Grace, glad you liked it :-)
It's wonderful! Thanks for showing us!
Thank you, RedPat!
I love these. These mural look like ones out of a picture book. :) So lovely.
A picture book, that´s a cute idea indeed :-)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Thanks Iris,another nice African mural.
Thank you, Sami.
Stunning murals. I so admire that!
Yes, it must be great to be able to do something like that!
This mural is a major work trying to capture a whole continent. It is well executed.
...neat, our African journey continues! 😀
Taken For Granted, yes, he did a great job, I agree!
Tom, sadly this was the last one... of the series, not the artist :-)
It's such a lovely mural this one Iris, it's been a pleasure to see over the weeks.
You´re welcome, Grace, glad you liked it :-)
It's wonderful! Thanks for showing us!
Thank you, RedPat!
I love these.
These mural look like ones out of a picture book. :) So lovely.
A picture book, that´s a cute idea indeed :-)
Post a Comment