Wednesday, July 25, 2018
That Was It (Was It?)
Pic(s) taken on the way back home from HEH after my last extracorporeal shockwave therapy.
The crazy water was much more welcomed than chocolate and I was mistaken, I didn´t buy llama spit twice, she got "Queen" - just appropriate, after all my name is Emperor :-).
And yes, I walked home.
In that heat, too.
All good.
Soon I´m off to see the family doctor.
Let´s see what she says, if she advises to go on with the meds.
Still no positive effect - but the negative ones seem to be over at last.
So, last massage/therapy it was - "That was it".
I´m a bit sad, it was really good (sadly I have to pay myself).
Pain is not entirely gone, though.
But things could be worse, right.
We could have another crap summer - but we don´t :-)
34C tops today! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Richmond Castle, I remember that building :)
Having a drought there like in many European countries I see, with the grass so brown.
Good luck with the doc and meds. I hope you get an answer that helps. I love massage; it always helps. Maybe now and then you will be able to treat yourself to one just because you want to.
Sami, yp, I once could even go inside :-)
Today it´s nearly too hot.
Jeanie, thank you. Doc said, too, keep going, alas...
Hmm... no idea if I´m not too frugal for a massage...
What was the shock therapy for Iris? I think if the negative aspect has gone doesn't that mean the medication is having a positive effect? You are still keeping up with the walking, me too but I bet you're doing many more steps than me, 12,000 today, how about you xox
My left neck/shoulder hurt, the muscle was "hard as a stone", but much better now, Grace :-)
But to top it off the bad symptoms from the meds are back, argh! The positive can still take up to two weeks.
You won :-) (only 8 660 steps but I still have to go see my insurance company in the city) - it´s so humid and hot! - Well done, you xox
Post a Comment