Tuesday, July 03, 2018
Do We Know Each Other?
Funny how sometimes you meet a stranger and it feels as if you know each other - and it works in both directions, kinda, too.
The doc is available on the phone from 09-09:30 on Thursdays.
I called 09:05 and caught her by surprise - first day after a holiday!, she laughed.
Yesterday I went.
We sat down and she asked me if we know each other, I look so familiar.
I don´t think we´ve met before, but I liked her straight away, actually already from that first call.
Her right ear, like mine, has several earrings, plain ones, too.
Unlike the first doc she had comphy chairs and when she asked when I got my termination and I said October 26th, she blurted out, and on my birthday, too! to which I replied, and my Brother´s.
Funny, no?
What I do for sports.
I said, well, there is this guy, actually I didn´t like him, Detlef Soost... and she interrupted straight away she just saw him on TV, he was quite arrogant but what he said made sense - LOL.
We went along real well. She said it´s always best to check out more than one psychotherapist - well she is my second one and why look further when it seems to fit just very fine, right?
So. I have a new doc :-)
Pic above is a Greek restaurant. I took that pic cause it looks so cozy - just comphy, like I felt in her office.
Funny enough the owner or some staff just went in and offered to be in the picture.
Well, in the aftermath it would´ve "destroyed" the meaning, but I bet you´d smile about all the toilet paper he was carrying!
Shitty times ahead, LOL.
Lion "of the day":
Other... still cold and tired, eating is no fun, either, but I stick to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That Greek restaurant has a nice outdoor area.
So glad you clicked with the new Doctor, it makes it all easier for you.
Keep on dancing too.
Yes, so sad Ingo can´t eat there!
I´m happy with her (I guess) and, yes, I´ll keep trying to dance, it´s good for the brain...
Yay second doctor a success, you must be relieved Iris! Have you lost your appetite?
I am very releived indeed, Grace! And, sadly, my appetite is back, LOL.
VERY good on liking the new doc. That's a huge big deal and I'm thrilled for you.
Thanks a lot, Jeanie! First day I feel good despite meds, too!
So pleased you got on ok with this doctor.
All the best Jan
Yes, I didn´t expect this so fast!
Post a Comment