From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
It's raining a lot more in Perth, some heavy rain this afternoon and evening and very strong winds too.Strange just a 4 minute rain fall.
I seem to remember we did have a clear four minutes Iris 😀 Amazing how just 4 minutes can absolutely soak everything. Must have been nice after all that heat!
We need rain in my part of the UK … the grass is now brown!All the best Jan
A lot of the world is wishing that rain was where they were! I'm one of them. (Though it can stop Saturday when I go to the lake!)
Yes, I have to bring out another 10l for the flowers. No rain!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's raining a lot more in Perth, some heavy rain this afternoon and evening and very strong winds too.
Strange just a 4 minute rain fall.
I seem to remember we did have a clear four minutes Iris 😀 Amazing how just 4 minutes can absolutely soak everything. Must have been nice after all that heat!
We need rain in my part of the UK … the grass is now brown!
All the best Jan
A lot of the world is wishing that rain was where they were! I'm one of them. (Though it can stop Saturday when I go to the lake!)
Yes, I have to bring out another 10l for the flowers. No rain!
Post a Comment