Monday, July 16, 2018

Stop For A Kiss



I´m not a friend of selfies, but with the ATP Challenger Tennisturnier "Sparkassen OPEN 2018" being held again they had this temporary mural, which I find clever non the less.



It is the "1st Brunswick bus kiss-stop" (& selfiepoint) and with that her tennis racket has a hole in the form of a heart and his is in the shape of a heart , the balls replaced with hearts.

So much love in the air :-)

I never saw anyone kissing in front and/or taking a selfie, though.

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals :-)



12 comments:

Klara said...

what a clever word play (Kuss/Bus-haltestelle). sweet.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-)

Tom said...

...cute, a bus stop love affair. 😀

Iris Flavia said...

Well said :-)

Sami said...

What a cute mural Iris, love it!

Iris Flavia said...

I think it´s already gone, Sami.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That's a very clever mural, a lot of thought has gone into the detail. I just wish that you and Ingo would have taken a selfie there before it disappeared 😉

Jeanie said...

That's very clever and loads of fun. So, did you two stop for a kiss?

Iris Flavia said...

Haha, Grace, a selfie, us old blokes? ;-)

Jeanie, no, actually Ingo was at work, sadly...

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Fun!

RedPat said...

It is very cute! Well thought out!

Iris Flavia said...

Thanks, you two :-)