Saturday, July 07, 2018
She Can´t Talk
My Perth-bag finally has had it. I´ll try ro repair it, but I needed something working right now.
I don´t wanna loose my purse, right.
Plus...
Looks cool and has nearly the same functions as the old one.
But what is that red thing?
Looks like an envelope, no?
It is!!
My bag can´t talk, but it... she, her name is Robin, wrote me a letter!
How cute is that!
Now you know who likely will be with me on every photo I "make", just like she wishes :-)
She promises quality (forever yours), so I hope I can trust Robin Ruth.
Maybe I live under a rock, but this is the first bag that wrote me a letter, how about you?
(My coat came with a name - that was just the beginning, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Well how about that! I can honestly say I have never had a letter from a newly purchased bag before Iris and now I'm feeling quite deprived 😀 Hopefully your new friend will serve you for as long and as well as your Perth bag 😀
LOL, Grace, I´m sorry - should Germany be advanced for a change? ;-)
Well, I hope it lasts longer than the Perth-bag, you really feel a difference, it is higher quality. I hope to find a Robin Ruth in Perth next time :-)
That's a really cute idea! I like them both!
Yes, me, too, I´ll really try and fix the Perth one!
Never had a letter from a new bag either, that's cute.
Have a nice weekend Iris.
Well, hope the idea makes it over to you! Have a nice weekend, too, Sami.
Post a Comment