Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Summer Is Fully Back



Every time I go to our stupid REWE I pass these beautiful flowers!
Now, I always thought they turn their head to the sun, but this one to the left prefers to look at itself in the car´s "mirror"!



I´m nearly off to get my next-to-last massage and really do hope I can cope.



At least I will not freeze (I hope), ahhh, isn´t the sun and summer just soooo good?



Pic taken on the way home from the "far-away" bakery.
After I doubled the medication I sure felt a tad 70´s...
Lion of the day:



This fella has a grim look on his face and me, I´m wondering, too, when the "good vibes" come along.
Eating is difficult again, sport I stay away from...
Ingo gave me two tickets for in case I "can not" walk back home from the massage.

4 comments:

Sami said...

Sunflower looking in the mirror,that's funny Iris.
Hope you enjoyed your massage and feel more relaxed.

Iris Flavia said...

Well, it is funny, isn´t it, like a little stubborn flower :-)
I still have a sour shoulder, hope those last two massages do the job!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

At least the sun helps when you aren't feeling the best Iris 🌻 Sunflowers are allowed to be vain, they light up the summer ☺ Happy to hear all is sorted now for your trip, before you know it you will be sooooo hot again 😀

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, yes, I´m really a tad afraid of the dark half, Grace.
Vain sunflowers, LOL :-)
Yes, so looking forward to Perth heat!