Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Hot On A 31C-Day
(Pics: Waiting for my doc-appointment with my new toy. I was 30 minutes early)
Well, you may remember how I was freezing on a 41C day.
Yesterday was quite the opposite!
At night I somehow hurt my back, as old people do... ;-) ..., took the tram to HEH to get my massage / extracorporeal shock wave therapy, the lady doing the job said my muscles really are softer now, very good!
And I certainly couldn´t hide the pain in the back, so she went over that part, too.
Went away and came back with a hot pack! In 31C!
Certainly the way back was not in a Tramino aka no aircon.
But! It worked, wore it even over night and the pain is much less!
Other not so great. In the arvo I went to see my neurologist.
My brain - other than by body - is too "young". The fatigue she only knows happens to younger people (but thankfully that´s more or less gone now).
Since Monday I take full medication and can´t eat properly. Yep can take up to two weeks. In summer, too, bu-huu.
Can does not mean must, right?
Brekkie is the only time I really can eat and this cheese is soooo yummy, thank you Ingo :-)
Lion of the day is a lille cheater, he is right by my side:
But he is a cutie-pie, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Heat packs do wonders for back pain, but in Summer it's hard...
The zoom on your new camera is excellent Iris, that salad looked pretty yum too ☺ Yes I always feel sad for the plants in summer too.. today I was planting poppies in the rain 😀 they'll look good in spring I hope. Hope you get your appetite back soon, I wish I could lose mine 😋
Sami, both true :-)
Grace, awww, I love poppies... AND rain :-)
But, nah, don´t wish for that gagging feelong, it´s ugly! All I can have is milk chocolate (sweet, bah) or chocolate (sweet)...
It been plenty warm here in North Idaho
Ah, heat packs in the summer. I've done that before. Not the best timing but I'm glad it helped and glad you have a good massage therapist to work on you! They really are the best, aren't they?
And bit by bit -- have to let the meds get their hold. You'll be fine. But no fun not being able to eat well. Keep an eye on it if it goes on too long.
Yes, she really is the best, I´m pain free and will buy her a lille pressie, too. Sadly next time is my last time, I think (I have to pay myself, health insurance doesn´t cover the things that really help!).
Oh and: I can eat :-)
Post a Comment