Thursday, July 26, 2018

Open Doors



Don´t you love to peek into places?
I do.

See how others live like.



In 1999 it took us five weeks to sell our car in Perth and we took some chances, pretending to be rhich enough to buy a house.
We drove by the show houses and dreamed along.



Always funny... or rather embarassing... when you run into "your own peeps" who think they´re the only ones speaking the language.
A German couple in their 40´s/50´s being so arrogant it hurt.

Never assume no one understands you, right?
Or: Don´t be arrogant at all, that´s much easier :-)

Oh, maybe a tad oversized, but look!



One can dream, right?
Oh, we´d need a maid then, too - too much to clean up. Right? ;-)

On my way back home I stopped by Penny and (not seriously) thought about never leaving.
They have aircon, bliss!
Even in the evening we have 28C inside - and we live ground-level - crazy!

Lion of the day:



Am signed sick till end of August and my 80+ y-o neighbour thinks it´s "wonderful".
More and more people realise the gap between right and wrong gets bigger here.

People who never ever worked here get too much for free.

But the German Michael ... he never stands up (so far). I´m no exception. But now I do profit for quite a while. And (too?) many think it´s good (for me).

My docs always have an open door! Lucky me! (after all)

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

You are lucky to have good docs and yes, being off till August I think is very good. Gives you a chance to breathe.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I am lucky and she said, it can take up to 6 months or longer - crazy, but I´d take it, too!
My neighbour is sick like that the second year even (but he works/worked for Volkswagen).

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the colour in the first picture.

Your Doctor sounds good.
Take care …

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

It´s some restaurant (but we´ve never been).
Thank you, I try to take care...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Peeking into open dooorways is too tempting Iris ☺ I'm pleased you don't have to worry about things for a while Iris.. people will always have their opinions, there's nothing we can do about that except not worry about it!

Iris Flavia said...

So it´s not only me, Grace, with the open doors :-)
Yes, I´m "glad", too. And, yes, if someone disapproves,... pfffft!