Friday, July 27, 2018

It´s A Mixture



T said he´s sick of this shit#y summer - haha, it´s not even August - but yes, it´s a mixture of joy and suffering as the humidity is so high.
Water is needed, so, thanks to my thongs, or, as they´re called here flip-flops, no problem :-)



Others cope without water (really that´s... HOT, HOT, HOT (and unhealthy)).



And some have no choice...



Everything has two sides, right?

Just look what we had last year instead - crazy weather!



Lion(s) of the day :-)

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I think it's dry everywhere except Pennsylvania and Maryland and they're getting flooded. Wish it could all even out!

Iris Flavia said...

Some time I really want to visit the US!
And the weather to get back to normal...

Lowcarb team member said...

Always fun to (safely) play with water to help you cool down.
That poor sunflower …

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I think I need a minipool! ;-)
My flowers are gone, too :-(

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The weather seems to be a little weird everywhere these days Iris.. hmmmm could it possibly be something to do with climate change ☺ hard to believe that some think it's not happening!

Iris Flavia said...

I´m (very) tempted to say it´s Trum#´s fault, Grace, LOL!