Sunday, July 08, 2018
(It Was Only) Saturday Morning
It is said women are not allowed to go, so I asked Ingo to walk it on his own ;-)
At first Ingo said, nah, come with me, but only last month a couple of kids ended up there on their Pokemon-search and police came to bring them out!
So I went around to meet Ingo at the other end of Bruchstraße.
And he was surprisingly fast, too!
It is said the architecture is really nice but pic above is actually all Ingo brought back, well and this (a random shot from the hip):
It wasn´t even eleven in the morning yet prostitutes and grim faced bouncers everywhere.
I will have to send him back with kind of a hidden camera some time. Yes, google has pics, too, but that´s not the same, is it?
Quite sad they´re that prude!
Back in 1995 I was in Kings Cross Red District every day picking up lunch whilst we tried to sell our car at Sydney Travellers Car Market ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's odd -- no women. I'm not sure how well that would work over here!
No women allowed visiting! There are female prostitutes only.
If it was a gay mile for men only that would be exclusive!
Wow! I don't think we have a red light district Iris.. maybe in Kalgoorlie, not sure though 😉
What, Grace, really??? Such a huge town and no red light district???
Not that I´m a fan, LOL, but... going to Kalgootlie just for that? (We saw "Elmo in Grouchland" there btw, no more! ;-)...).
Post a Comment