Tuesday, July 31, 2018

What A Sat - Part I



Last year I don´t even know if the CSD BS took place with all the flooding, but this time we went again and the Happy Rizzi House just so fits in, right.



By golly, just look how creative this person was - and was so sorry for all the make up later, aw, life can be unfair (more to come but I bet all these people participating will remember the parade 2018!).



And these two, so cool, too, no?
Sadly the parade was very much shorter.

But would you expect these?



Glad to see them!
And like this, too:



Not secured at all!
With all the peeps around!
Would you be so trusting?



Lion of the day :-)

10 comments:

Sami said...

Not sure if Perth has a Pride Parade, I know Sydney has one every year and it's very popular.
I like the blond Elvis and friend.
Rizzi House is a lot of fun, I wonder do the residents like it when all around them they have those beautiful old houses and monuments?

Iris Flavia said...

Well, yes, I think the Rizzi House make people happy, especially on dull days.
Strange Perth might not have the parade but little Braunschweig has!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think we do have a Pride parade Iris, I seem to remember going to one at some point.. must check. This one looks lots of fun, Rizzi House looks amazing!

Iris Flavia said...

We have it every year, Grace.
Yep, that house sure is a happy one :-)

A Cuban In London said...

Great pics! :-)

Greetings from London.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Colourful photo's.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

And alike life :-)

Jeanie said...

Blonde Elvis -- who knew?!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Cute, isn´t he :-)