Saturday, July 28, 2018

Cheers (In A Coupe Of Hours)



Well, that beer was in the trunk of Ingo´s car a tad too long and got kinda a tad warm with 38.2 C or 100,76 F!

Living room has 31 C / 87,8 F, which would be no problem if it wasn´t so humid despite the dehumidifier running day and night!

The city even asked to put water outside with a stick for the insects...



Doc subcribed a different brand and weeee.... real trouble eating - certainly, over the weekend not a chance to get the "right" stuff, but I have an my Ingo who gets me watermelon, cornflakes and cocoa :-)

And later, when I felt better he even went to the city to get some quality meat and the most yummy, newly "found" potato-salad ever:



And, yes, it´s "dark".
In bright sunshine Ingo tested his old, good cam, put up the sun-brolly and boooooom, when the ISS comes very, very close to us: clouds all over (let´s forget about the lunar eclipse, too)...



Lion of the day is another real Henry.

Addendum... sky cleared, we went and watched the ISS. (Boooring ;-)...)

8 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

wine and beer in this heat can be ruin
Coffee is on

Sami said...

Crazy high temperatures and humidity there Iris! I think the humidity makes the heat much worse, so glad Perth is moistly dry and not humid.
Your meal looks nice, love potato salad!

Lowcarb team member said...

Humidity is never good!
Thankfully we've had some rain here in the UK today.

All the best Jan

Iris Flavia said...

Dora, it can but no must ;-)

Sami, yes, it slightly stops being fun with the humidity!
And! I never thought radish and potato goes together, but it does!

Jan, yes, we, too, extreme rain! But now hot, hot, hot and humid again...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm surprised that beer didn't explode in Ingo's car boot Iris, so hot! I wish I could lose my appetite 😉 Surely that heat can't go on too much longer 😱

Iris Flavia said...

That can happen, Grace, exploding??? Oh, yikes!
Nah, I didn´t loose my appetite. You get hungry and can just gag.
Heat´ll stay and humidity too, gahhhh.

Jeanie said...

sorry you're having trouble with med adjustments -- hope it evens out soon and helps. Sure looks steamy. There's warm beer and beer that is too warm. Hope yours was the first!

Iris Flavia said...

All good now (I think) - just sadly no positive effect...?