Well. To be honest. I´m cheating, kinda, this is "just" an ad.
But...
I´m also kinda very proud cause
this product is (yummy) known in the world.
And produced, ask Uncle Google, 13 km from my doorstep!
Well, to be honest... we don´t drink it.
But, hey, if offered we do not say no :-)
Taking part again in Sami´s
COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals :-)
6 comments:
I still have the little Jagermeister you gave me.
Wolfenbuttel where both my kids were born...
Thanks for contributing Iris.
Enjoy it, Sami, or give it to M./K. - who knows how long it´ll be enjoyable ;-) I can bring more anytime, too. It´s not Schapps, either!
Oh, and yes, I know both were born there, too :-)
...but this as adds up! 😀
Thanks for sharing this Iris.
All the best Jan
Well, never having heard of it, I'll take your word for it!
Post a Comment