Sunday, October 06, 2019

Always My Fault



Sad post, skip if you want, I just need to let it out and don´t wanna bother anyone having fun on this long weekend here.

Marked "old" and new eggs to cook, Ingo got a heart to show his.

After we watched the fairy tale - ironically "The cold heart" - in a short argument he smashed the left-overs.

It hurts so much.
Stress, stress, stress at work and who suffers. Me.

BOOM the heart went. He hit it down with his hand in anger.
Work is so important, me... not.

He can be the best, but work eats him up and he does not what I suggest - take care, protest.

Here I sit and really cry (as said, skip, others here might - hopefully do - have a happy Sunday, I didn´t wanna go on their nerves and this is an outlet that helps me).

No Lion.

My heart is heavy and, yes.
I am a living, real person, I have bad times, too.

Ingo can be the best, but this - even though maybe just a sec of frustration - hurt me so darn bad.

1/2 hours ago and I still cry :-(
Sissy-me.

12 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that tomorrow will be better!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you. I don´t think so, though.

Sami said...

So sorry to hear thing got heated up with you and Ingo. Maybe you need to get out of the house and go for a walk when you feel he's frustrated, so you can let him "cool off", and by the time you return he will have calmed down.
Big hug xxx

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, yes, I did this, it did not work.
I am never good enough since I lost my work.
Thank you for the hug!!xxx

William Kendall said...

I'm sorry.

Alexandria said...

Oh dear, never think you are not good enough!
Hope things will work out for you Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

William, thank you.

Alexandria, what can I say. Since I lost my job... it costs also the ego and then... you are right, you can only hope...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

People are not their jobs Iris, people are much more than just their job. You are more than your job, it was just one little part of you. You don't deserve to have frustrations taken out on you. Hopefully Ingo will realise this soon. Xox

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, I think Ingo is so frustrated cause his job kills him, kinda. Just came home, sick again - on overtime hours, too.
But you are right, we are persons! Xox

Lowcarb team member said...

So sorry to read this.
My thoughts are with both you and Ingo.

All the best Jan

Jeanie said...

You are more than your job. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'd be angry too. I remember how hard it was before Rick left his old job that he hated and railed about. That was 18 years ago. But I remember like yesterday. So much stress. But still, you do not deserve to have it taken out on you. Ingo needs to find a more productive way to release that stress and not take it out on the person who is in his corner. That may be pounding a pillow, going out and screaming or confronting the person or people at work who are doing this. His problem should not be yours.

Iris Flavia said...

Jan, thank you. All good again.

Jeanie, jobs are such a ...difficult thing. I had such a fun job (mostly), and it´s gone.
Ingo says he has fun - but it´s way too stressy and he does nothing about it, despite having promised to!
That includes power walks, too, but... Sometimes I think unless something really bad happens he will not "wake up"...