Saturday, October 19, 2019
Here Come Some Colors!
I´m a tad late again, pics are from my Monday-ly-baker-walk.
It was a slow walk.
Ingo´s colleague was so "friendly" to bring some desease in. And Ingo passed it on to me. My muscles hurt for days!
But, I had to stop all the time anyways cause...
Maybe really the last flower pics of the year, I just needed to enjoy!
People looked at me like I was crazy, what is that woman doing, taking a pic of an ordinary flower?!!!!
Ye-hes!!!!
And stupid trees?!
People just walk by, most even glued to their cellphones, they drive me nuts!
Last second they see others and jump - how "important" can that darn thing or the person be?! It´s not healthy, the head weighs so much, right, walking like that must go terribly on the neck!
Here, no one looked like I´m stupid:-)
I still have some more!
And crazy enough some wildflowers start to grow in the basins again, too!
Tiny green heads popping up.
To colors - hope you still (or certainly already) have some, too!
Lion of the day:
Sadly we really caught a virus. Muscles aching, Ingo´s couching his head off and even signed sick... See why I hate this ime of the year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
Lovely autumnal colors this week and still lovely, albeit fading, flowers. I hope you are now over the flu. It must have been very ugly. It seemed to knock you off your feet.
I agree that people can't seem to stay off their cell phones. I don't even own one, so can't see the appeal. Beautiful flowers AND LION today, dear.
Thank you, no, I´m still struggling and Ingo is still couching like crazy - we´re old, it takes longer ;-) Things could be worse, it´s just some flu...
I have a cell, just for when I´m in Australia/Perth to be able to catch up with friends there and here for that "darn" WhatsApp with my T, but it only works on WiFi.
Thank you, dear, the four Lions are just soooo cute, even my big Niece at age 2 fell in love (after her first fear) :-)
Schöne Fotos und Farben. Gute Besserung weiterhin, pass auf Dich auf! Schönes Wochenende! Valerie
Danke, die auch ein schönes Wochenede! Iris :-)
...the colors of autumn are worth the wait!
I still prefer summer...
Oh no, that change of season flu is the absolute worst Iris.. I really hope you feel better soon and hopefully the cough won't linger too long, mine hung around for nearly a year 😱 The flowers are so pretty, everything in my garden is blooming like crazy 🌼🌸🌺🌷🌹 Feel better soon xox
Oh, Grace, what, a year???!!! How awful!!
Hmm, bet your garden is beautiful again :-)
To a great weekend, sick or not (great film/docu on TV tonight) xox
Colours to brighten up the day!
Yes, we enjoy as long as we can :-)
Pretty colours!
Thank you.
There no flowers blooming here. But we also have some pretty leaves now.
Coffee is on
I still found flowers yesterday!
Those people glued to their phones bother me. They miss so much. We still have flowers too but they are showing their age and time. That's all right. The trees are lovely. I really enjoyed seeing what you saw on your walk!
It was a nice walk indeed, Jeanie, and yes, those cell-guys really drive me nuts!
Post a Comment