Sunday, October 27, 2019

Here Comes...



Well, bikes, huh? I prefer to walk - more time to take pics!

Here is a pic of a neighbourhood kid, ohhh, a lovely boy!



Guess he was told to not cross the road by himself and he really waited forever for his Mum and Sibling to join :-) So cute.

Well, see title, here comes... NATURE!



What a weird autumn! See the "dead" leaves right underneath...



Or is it normal and I never had an eye for it?
Well here comes... a SUNflower even...



... and with that...

         

Hmmm, happy song, right?



Lion of the day:



Despite being sick with flu I went outside and got all the beauties :-)

And.. beware!!! I´ve heard "’Tis the season for spilling red wine.`"... so be careful :-)

And, ohhh, help! Tried to call my Brother for a Birthday-call yesterday. He worked, I got the Big Niece instead. She´s 9. Since August. Like an adult, it´s frightening!!!
Wasn´t there just a baby in my lab, warming me on a hot summer´s day???
And now we can joke and talk and all???
We ended the call with "I love ya", how sweet is that?!

I try to be positive. We´re back to darn "winter-time".
Is there anything good about switching this darn hour twice a year? Bet my Brother, like any family with young kids, really "loves" this.
What do you think or do you belong to the lucky ones who do not even have it?

14 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Perth doesn't do the daylight saving thing thank goodness, I just like the time to be how it's meant to be 😉 How nice to be able to have a proper chat to your older niece Iris, don't they grow up so fast! Did you get to speak to your brother to wish him happy birthday?

Tom said...

...here today the song should be 'Here Goes the Sun!' Enjoy your sun!

Iris Flavia said...

I did, Grace, 3 hours with that chatty guy, Ingo was a tad....
But my Brother says a big thank you for the wishes :-)
Yes, they grow up way too fast! He says puberty stets in - she is only 9 years old!!!
Oh, one more reason to move to Perth, no stupid hour-changes!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, thank you, we have sun indeed! But rain is beautiful, too, no?

magiceye said...

All lovely captures and captions!

Iris Flavia said...

Well, thank you :-)

Alexandria said...

A lovely autumn walk and conversation.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, yes to both!

Ingo said...

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ndr.de%2FBeatles-Here-Comes-The-Sun%2Cbeatles462.html

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, I didn´t know the story behind it all all!

William Kendall said...

Pretty flowers!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, crazy, huh!

Jeanie said...

Love so much here, Iris. The lion, the flowers, knowing you are a little better and then the wonderful conversation with your niece. And one of my fave Beatles songs too!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Jeanie! Yes, it´s all much better these days - despite the darkness outside... So we have to get the sun in :-)