Saturday, October 05, 2019
Life Can Be A Bit##
My Ex-teamleader took his time to reveal to me that by all means the darn guy, that got on our nerves every day, that one, Ingo calls "aggressor", the one we (not directly) called Wiki, as he has some half-wisdom like Wikipedia on everything, or also we called him Assh#le...
I mean. Two kids bringing in hardware, he asks them what they learn and then puts up questions they just - because of what they learn logically can not answer and he - from high above gives "genorous" the answers to look good in front of T and me?!!!
He did study, yes, but was too dumb to finish and this is (or was) his way to cope.
T and I typed like crazy to show, "hey, you´re doin´ this for nobody but your bloody self".
T revealed... and I sit here crying in disbelief, anger and frustration...
That guy now has MY JOB!!!!
He was luckier than me and got the software-tester-certificate - a multiple choice test so stupid you can only get it via luck, there is no logic, ISTQB, "international" with English, German Swiss.... -versions - where is that international?.
Volkswagen - or rather a small company like "ours" hired him for Volkswagen.
That tiny company wanted to hire me, too, despite I do not have the certificate.
The boss - a big motorbike-guy in a black leather suit and a beard like Santa said, you will have to work with ###.
My face fell and he said, "you got troubles with him (a slient "too")?".
If I could work when I sit elsewhere and only have to talk to him project-wise once a day.
I am honest, I said "I can try", which actually meant, no.
This ### made me agressive in a way that at home we just had trouble, tiniest thing and BOOM I went - not once again.
He did the job that bad, they "gave him back".
And now he has MY JOB.
For how long? No idea, either they find a different, "unknown" place at Volksagen or he´s out as well.
But it so hurts.
T, thankfully, is in another office and hence has no real idea of how the other collegues there react.
I just remember one time, at one official meeting (2 official, 2 inofficial meetings per year), how a colleague just went "arghhhhh" when ### took the word. I sat right next and let him know, "I sit it an office with but him" and he looked at me with big eyes and replied, "poor you!!!!".
Life sometimes sh#ts on my head.
Pic? We have no "QWERTY", we have "QWERTZ". And "Ä, Ö, Ü" :-)
A tester.
I just - yipeee (or: YIPEEEE!!!) finished the yearly taxes.
Last year I had ALDI´s program, more or less easy.
This time ELSTER - HORRIBLE.
Invest in online-testers (and yes, just to "stand up" a little, before I was an IT analyst, is that "better"?).
Lion of the day:
And maybe this causes confusion: I never worked at Volkswagen. Volkswagen is "clever", they hire people from small IT-companies as externals, hence they pay waaay less money and can get rid of them from one day to another.
I worked for Volkswagen some darn 16 years and for the canteen I would´ve had to pay 16 years some extra 50% on every meal being external, too.
(Don´t tell, I had a nice customer and once a week I joined on the VW-conditions...)
Some Volkswagen-guys (aka "customers") were very arrogant towards us, but most were very nice!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Try this:
Dear Friend...
...some people think that they know everything!
I know the "wikipedia types" we have one at work!
So sorry that xxx was given your job, I can imagine you would feel frustrated.
Sadly I think nowadays it's all about big profits for companies, there is no loyalty to good workers or long time workers. If they can pay you less and give you less benefits they will go for that, so that the big bosses they can earn their millions.
Have a lovely weekend :)
Tom, yes, they think so....
Sami, oh, so sorry you have someone like that, also!!!
Yes, the big ones make money on the small ones :-(
Personally I think you are well out of there Iris, it doesn't sound like a happy environment. Maybe it's time for a complete change, something that you enjoy and is less stressful xox
One of the problems with certain stupid people is that they have no idea how dumb they are, and think they're smart.
My ex-brother-in-law was that sort of person, and the only reason he's still alive today is he's not worth the jail time.
Grace, oh, bit what? T suggested I sell books - haha, me, the docu-person! ;-)
But thank you xox
William: YES. And, huhhh... oh, I could say a lot about the second, too!!
The sorry tale of contractual labour.
Yes. No more to add....
How totally awful something like that has to happen. I'm so very sorry, Iris. I can imagine I would be fiery, raving angry with that one.
Jeanie, yes, I was very frustrated!!!
(My account does not work properly, I only get a note now that you commented!)
Post a Comment