Friday, October 25, 2019

On My Head



Well, guess I´d have to lie down for that to happen, falling on my head, those drops - and excuse me, if you got an earworm again, here goes!

        

Sadly I´m not so free, wearing glasses... but I still have the happiness when raindrops fall on my head :-)



If I could only say, "nothing´s worrying me"... (but who really can)

You see how strong rain is, huh, as if to say, "HA!!" to the driver the drops stick to the place they were removed from during the drive :-)



And despite autumn really, really is here...



... the rain still helps the kids of summer to stay for a while longer :-)





Lion of the day taking care of the flowers:



I love me some rain :-)

17 comments:

William Kendall said...

Pretty flowers!

Tom said...

...that's always been a favorite song!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Without rain, we would be living in desert conditions. Those flowers are proof that rain is needed for these beauties. Love the photos today and of course, the lion, too.

Iris Flavia said...

William, yes, nature is an artist!

____

Tom, in a good summer, mine, too :-)

____

Elizabeth, I´ve been in deserts (without a horse, though ;-)...) and I prefer the green, too. Thank you, the Lion sure is some piece of work!

Valerie-Jael said...

Schöne Fotos. Wir brauchen Regen, der Sommer ganz ohne hat so viel kaputt gemacht. Der Löwe ist schön, mein Lieblingslöwe hier ist in Schloss Kalkum. Dir einen schönen Tag ob Regen oder Sonnenschein, GlG, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Valerie, ein Foto vom Löwen, bitte :-)
Ach, das war ein verrückter Sommer.... Dir auch einen schönen Tag, hier scheint die Sonne - GlG, Iris

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

I love that song!
Around here, the sun is peeking and there's no rain. For now...
Have a great weekend, Iris!
:)

Iris Flavia said...

Paula, today the sun is shining here, too :-)
A happy weekend to you, too!

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and love the grinning lion!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Every drop of rain from now until next winter is a joy here Iris, we had about five minutes on Wednesday 💦😊

Jeanie said...

I should write your words big and put them where I can always see them on a rainy day. No rain, no beauty. So true and we often forget!

Iris Flavia said...

Ohh, Grace! Wonderful! I used a bit of Eucalyptus spray to celebrate (not kidding)! :-) Five minutes, oh, lucky you xox!!

____

Jeanie!! Oh, thank you :-)
Arty as you are I bet you can make something out of it? You made me smile big! (And a wee bit bit proud - again!!!). Thank you!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty photos, and please send some of your beautiful rain to me here in S California. We could really use it!! Have a nice weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, That´s California dreaming!! On the way - a great weekend to you!
One day I´ll visit the USA as well! - We will, hubby and I :-)

Sami said...

Pretty flowers and lion of the day :)

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-)