Monday, October 28, 2019

Yum, Yum, What Is Your Choice?



I´m taking you again to Leederville, to Tapas Bar Pinchos.

No hint to the artist, sadly...



One more detail:



This is no ad, we didn´t even had anything there, but look how happy one of the chefs looks like!



Sadly seafood, as healthy as it is.... not on my top list...

How about you, yay or nay?

Taking part again in Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.

31 comments:

Tom said...

...Iris, what a special find, I like this one a lot!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Tom :-)

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

Him Iris!
It does seem a bit Picasso-ey!
I love seafood! And fish, the beach and everythnig that has to do with the sea.
Have a great week!
:)

Iris Flavia said...

Hi Paula, oh, I love the ocean, too! And fish-fingers ;-)
Wishing you a great week, too!

Valerie-Jael said...

Die Farbenfrohe Kunststücke sind sehr schön. Ich esse Fische, bin aber nicht so für Meeresfrüchten zu haben. Hoffe dass Du bald richtig, richtig gesund bist! GlG, Valerie

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

You made me laugh, when I read your comment in my blog!
I didn't made a camel! XD
The desert I made is a very popular one here in Portugal and it's called Camel Drool. Don't ask me why!
But it's delicious and very easy to make.
Try it and tell me if it's not to die for!
:)

magiceye said...

Seems like a good place to have a great meal! Excellent murals too.

Iris Flavia said...

Valerie, Danke, für beides und auch von hier GlG :-)

____

Paula, the drool of a camel doesn´t make it any better :-) Eww, LOL.
I didn´t understand what the first ingredient is, though?

Mae Travels said...

More than a bit Picasso -- almost an exact copy of "Girl before a Mirror" -- very interesting!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Sami said...

Very Picasso like. I love Paella or any seafood and fish over meat.
Thanks for contributing.

s.c said...

Is it now one or two faces. I think the last but it looks very good as mural.

Iris Flavia said...

magiceye, yes, they also have other than fish and seafruit, maybe next time :-) ... Which will be at least one year from now on....

____

Mae, thank you for the update! (Ups, a little embarrassing from my side here)

____

Sami, lucky you, it´s the genes, I prefer Jerky ;-)
Thank you for hosting, just found some more murals, so please don´t stop!

Iris Flavia said...

SC, I think so, too, two faces. Maybe in front of a mirror, as Mae suggests...

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

The first ingredient is a can of cooked condensed milk. You can buy it already cooked or cook it at home. Then, you just add 4 egg yolks, mix it and beat 4 egg whites to a peek. Than, just envolve them to the previous mixture and take it to the fridge.
It's easy and delicious!

Iris Flavia said...

Ahhh, that is why it looks "brown", thank you!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well you showed me something I didn't even know was there Iris 😁 I like this a lot because I'm a huge fan of Picasso's work. I do like white fish and salmon but not the rest 🐟

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, you made me laugh :-) If I remember right it was on the main street opposite Grill´d somewhere!
Yah, white fish is "edible", best as fish fingers :-) And Tuna.

Alexandria said...

I would have to return several times to try their menu items Iris it
sounds delicious.

Iris Flavia said...

:-) I have to admid, Alexandria, I think I never had Spanish food before!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a fabulous mural. I agree that the face also reminds me of a Picasso. Lovely find and great place to just visit, too.

Iris Flavia said...

Elizabeth, yes, maybe we´ll pay a visit in 2021 :-)

William Kendall said...

Oh, no, I don't like seafood.

Iris Flavia said...

But the mural is kinda cool, no?

Bill said...

I love fish so this would be a grand place to stop by and have some. I like this mural too, the faces do remind me of Picasso. Nice find, Iris.

RedPat said...

It's a good one, Iris! I love seafood!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Bill, why not make a trip to Leederville? It´s a great place and you can visit Perth in a zip of time, too :-)

____

RedPat, oh, all lucky you who love seafood, so healthy!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Count me among those who love seafood and freshwater fish! Interesting murals ..I surprised myself to find that I actually like the Picasso-copy one

peppylady (Dora) said...

I am big fan of seafood.
Coffee is on

Iris Flavia said...

Sallie, lucky you - only white fish here, and tuna...

____

Dora, good on you!

Jeanie said...

It IS Picasso-esque! And boy, that paella looks wonderful!

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, Jeanie, I really wish I´d like seafood!