Friday, October 18, 2019
Just Another Day
... in our kitchen :-)
Some mix to come, can you believe how this can be, how it happened???
The ad on the bottom is upside down on this Advertising column!
Actually this is called a Litfaßsäule as it was invented 1854 by Ernst Litfaß. Poor man, if he could see this!
Found these on the way, too, awww, how I miss the ocean!
But the way to it closed for now....
Evening lights are still pretty, though, at least:
Lion of the day:
Taking part in Tom´s Willy Nilly :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









16 comments:
Your morning shadow brightened my day as we have a very grey & foggy morning :) Have a nice weekend.
Ja, hier sind Poster etc auch oft falsch geklebt - verkehrt herum oder falsch zusammengesetzt, keine deutsche Präzisionsarbeit mehr! Dir einen schönen Tag, LG, Vaerie
ritta k, you´re welcome :-) I must admit it was a late Sunday morning, though, now it´s dark here when we get up - a nice weekend to you, too!
____
Valerie, huch! Ich habe das hier zum ersten Mal gesehen! Dennoch dir auch einen schönen Tag - die Sonne scheint! :-)
Hi, Iris!
Around here, the sun is hidding behind the clouds... I think the summer is definitely gone!
I think that the person that put that ad, must be asleep! :D
Have a great weekend!
Paula, a little bit of sun here today, but I got the flu, yikes.
Haha, yes, asleep, dumb or mean, that person!
Wishing you a great weekend, too!
...morning shadow is like an abstract painting. Soon ice will be making its showing around here too. I miss the ocean too. The window is a bit hard to see through. Get home safely. Thanks Iris for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.
Thank you, Tom, the shadow really is like a painting - and yes, the ocean is too far away from here, like a closed window, no getting through, but we´re home safely :-) Have a happy weekend, too!
I especially like your on the way home shots. And that window. Lovely, all.
Thank you, Jeanie, the sky was wonderful!
Love to see the morning shadow and perhaps placing the ad upside down will attract curiosity. You had a lovely walk going home and I hope you are feeling better soon. The flue is going around here too.
Love your on the way home shots Iris 💛 Love your cuddly Henry and friends. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, is Ingo well? Hope his job isn't stressing him out too much xox
Alexandria, well maybe you are right and it was an ad in an ad, turning it upside down!
Thank you, I´m getting better, Ingo not...
____
Oh, Grace, yes, the cuddly guys went elsewhere already! Ingo is coughing his way through, sadly... and his job... can you tell him off?! He does not listen to me... I´m wishing you a wonderful weekend, have fun xox
The Litfass means:
أحصل على أموالي والقرف عليك
(translate with google)
I like that dark sky.
That's a glorious morning shadow. Very bright and bold.
I know lots of people love the beach, but I would have to drive forever to get to one. I do like the way the shells and such were displayed.
Beautiful views in your walks. Very moody skies, Iris. I really loved your photos today, dear, and your lion is adorable.
William, yes, it was beautiful.
____
Elizabezth, Mother Nature´s art :-)
Yes, it would be 300 km and the ocean here is cold and dirty.
Thank you, dear, oh, I guess we gave the Lion to my Niece (she is a Lion by zodiac).
Post a Comment